This is a magical place with service and food of a high standard. I spent 3 nights there while visiting the area sites. The director, Bora Ozok, has made this a very hospitable place. I had to visit a dentist for a broken tooth. All the arrangements were made by Bora, and I was driven to the dental office by a hotel staffer.
My room was large with sofa, TV(many channels) and coffee- making facilities. The well equipped bath had a jacuzzi bath with a separate big shower.
The food was the best of Turkish cuisine, with fresh vegetables and fruits, delicious fresh breads,etc. The dining room staff was well-trained and very conscious of diners needs.
All in all, this hotel made Cappadocia a place to remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cappadocia Cave Suites is located in the city of Goreme, one of the most beautiful and characteristic locales in the Cappadocia region. The famous fairy chimneys and fantastic colorful shapes of the landscape, make this region a natural wonder of the world. Come to relax and explore this historic, wondrous and romantic landscape while enjoying the finest in hotel accommodations and world famous Turkish hospitality.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Cappadocia Cave Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cappadocia Cave Hotel Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Suites Goreme, Turkey