“Awesome!!!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2012

This was the best dining experience I had in all of turkey. I have never been treated so well at a restaurant. The staff were incredibly friendly and treated you like family. oh, the food was delicious too.

3  Thank chris p

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Spent a few days in Goreme and really loved the staff and food was good. Nice terrace too. The decor needs updating but once you go upstairs, really lovely.

3  Thank katekirby
Reviewed June 17, 2012

When you travel all around the world, you want to feel comfortable like at home. There I could feel like that. Delicious food, hospitable people and wonderful atmosphere. Amazing!!!

6  Thank Anastassiya K
Reviewed June 15, 2012

We had a group of 4 and tried many different starters - all were delicious particularly the deep fried eggplant! Staff were really great. Also had a TV we could watch the Euro World Cup on!

3  Thank sn0wcrazy
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My friends and me spent few days in Goreme Cappadocia in May '12. We tried different restaurants. I should say that we liked the best TURKUAZ TERRACE CAFE RESTAURANT. It was possible to find there everything that you are expecting from a good restaurant: Delicious food, friendly people, excellent service. As an experinced traveller I can say that Turkish food is one of the best and various. I wish to come back there once :))))

4  Thank dina m