“Goreme Balloons sun rise trip”

Kapadokya Balon Turu
Ranked #33 of 82 Outdoor Activities in Goreme
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Tours is one of the best way to discover and explore the area ofCappadocia. While you are soaring between the rock formations and in the deep valleys ofCappadocia, you will close your eyes and listen to the sound of silence and peace…Cappadocia Balloon Flights is getting more popular every year due to perfect weather conditions and amazing scenery which Cappadocia offers to the guests from all around the World.Cappadocia Balloon - Cappadocia is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Ballooning Company, "Top Rated on TripAdvisor", a proud "American Express Selects Member" serving "Cappadocia & Exclusive" Hot Air Balloon Flights over the spectacular and breathtaking lunarscape of Cappadocia. Experienced - Worldwide known Turkish, Australian and Swedish Balloon Pilots will be delighted to see you on board and take you for an unforgettable Cappadocia Balloon Tour.Ballooning in Cappadocia, is without doubt a "must do"... and let us treat you Cappadocia Balloon with a Luxury and Exclusive Hot Air Balloon Adventure over Cappadocia.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Goreme Balloons sun rise trip”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

A excellent trip by balloon over the Goreme valley and the Fairy Castle rocks. We were up for about an hour hovering over this incredible landscape. We rose to about 1800ft and saw the sun rise over an extinct volcano. On landing we were treated to a glass of buck's fizz.

A totally unforgettable experience and highly recommended.

Visited December 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you only go ballooning once, make it here.”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I only wanted to experience a balloon ride once in my life, and had always figured I'd do it over the Serengeti in Africa, above herds of wildlife.

That would have been a big mistake. One can always see animals, but one cannot see these amazing natural earth formations from a car the way we saw them from the balloon. Everyone was in agreement that this was an unbeatable highlight.

One fellow balloon passenger remarked that she had paid more than double the price of this balloon ride for one over the Serengeti, which she said was enormously disappointing because they didn't really see many animals. (Your mileage may differ over the Serengeti depending on the season and the particular day; don't know.)

I'm glad I went ahead and did this ride instead of waiting to balloon somewhere else. This was spectacular.

We did this around Nov. 10 when the weather can be iffy, but we lucked out with excellent weather.

Visited November 2013
cape cod
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Peak experience 5000+ feet up in hot air balloon”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

At $200 the cost might seem high but it is moneynwell spent. The cappadocia terrain is amazing esp. In the sunrise hours and we had a totally new way to view a beautiful partof the world. It is a photographer's dream and is safe, well managed, and fun.

Visited October 2013
Adelaide, Australia
96 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Early morning start, picked up at hotel at 0500.
My partner went up before sunrise, and absolutely loved it, the most amazing experience.
I took a lot of photo's, about 100 balloons up we were told, I counted in the sixties.
So very colourful, and the fairy chimneys were wonderful to see.
I went in the van to follow the balloon and to meet it when it landed, and got many great photo's.
My husband treasures the photos and tells everyone about the must do experience.

Visited September 2013
Muscat, Oman
“Ride on hot air balloon .”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My first ride on hot balloon was amazing . We went before sunrise and the balloon rose as the sun started to rise . The experience was unforgettable . One hour ride is good enough to witness the landscape of Cappadocia , the fairy chimneys and the valleys . I didn't mind to be awake since 3am that day , 16th September 2013 as I couldn't sleep that night . Our young and friendly pilot , Serkan named his balloon , Titanic and the joke he imposed when the balloon flew near one of the biggest fairy chimney . We landed safely and had a certificate for flying . I wish to go again with friends , with God's will .

Visited September 2013