“like your mother did”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Antalya, Turkey
“like your mother did”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

"testi kebab" was full of meat compare to half empty ones at other restaurants. Traditional Turkish foods must be tasted.

Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Istanbul, Turkey
“decent one in Goreme”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We picked this restaurant for dinner and left really happy.

I was there with my foreign boyfriend and I picked "Karniyarik" for him. It was well made but just little bit salty for my taste.

Next time, I will taste their manti. I am sure it is good.

Keep in mind that Goreme is a tourist trap and you will not find a soup less then 5TL to start with. But at least in Koy Evi you will get good service and good food for your money.

• Visited October 2013
Barbados
“Delicious...!!!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Incredible food and super friendly service. The pottery lamb was unreal. The bread is baked on premises by two ladies while you eat and it is delicious. It is situated on an open terrace. Our waiter went out of his way. He even gave us a some baklava to try and it was the freshest I have ever tried.
The only recomendation I would add is to dim the lights a little. Everything else was fantastic.

• Visited September 2013
Beirut, Lebanon
“Best Anatolian food in Goreme”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

My husband and I spent 3 days in Goreme in August 2013 and we really suffered finding a good restaurant. The owner of the hotel where stayed (Panoramic Cave Hotel) recommended Koy Evi and it was the best food we had in Turkey. We had 2 meals there and it was really delicious. I even learned some new recipes. Nice restaurant, hospitable staff and good food.

• Visited August 2013
Torino
“Nice restaurant”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Nice restaurant in Goreme. Food is good and service too. However, there are many cats all around the restaurant and waiters/owner don't seem to be interested in making them go away. While we were finishing our dinner, some cats jumped on the table near us!! Nice place and location, but nothing so special to remark.

• Visited August 2013