“Yama Tours - Red and Green Tour”

Yama Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #53 of 101 Tours in Goreme
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Yama Tours is a friendly and customer-oriented tour company. Their tours are very well-organised which give you the best in shortest span of time. They response fast via email and is very knowledgeable. They help me to book the coach to Antalya and can response to some of my queries very fast.

Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

We did both red and green tours with them, both very interesting but the highlights were the dinner that Mehmet accompanied us to before the whirling derveshes. His knowledge about Turkey and his worldview were both impressive and enlightening.
Osman took us to Konya, all through the way he kept us informed both about Cappadocia and Konya.
Pleasure to have met them both, will strongly recommend them if you are in Cappadocia.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Tour guide was very professional, all tours were well arranged, pick-up time was on the dot, hotel selection was excellent, what more could you ask for

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We were not interested in an organized tour experience, but did want some help with some of our planning for various outings in Cappadocia. Yama Tours delivered a balanced recommendation on choosing a balloon ride: they presented us with the six companies with which they work, answered our questions, and helped us narrow it down to Atmosfer Balloon (which was fantastic as well!). Additionally, we wanted a car and driver (with no tour guide)- they provided us with an excellent driver who took us around to the other cities and sites we wanted to visit, and then took us to the airport for our flight back. Yama Tours is not pushy or aggressive in any way and the quality of their recommendations and services was excellent.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I have stayed in Cappadocia in late August alone, and wanted to join a group tour executed by the local travel agency. I compared many different day tours by web, and Yama Tours seemed to be covering all sightseeing spots that I wanted to see with a very reasonable price. The responce to my questions by email was very quick and kind. I was more happy on the actual day of the Red Tour. Our group was 5 people plus
our guide Osman. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. We covered all places in the itenary with enough time to take photos, and no rush. Everything was so professional and sincere. Although there are many travel agencies in Cappadocia, I would recommend Yama Tour to everyone who plans to visit there.

1  Thank Hanaka79032