Our family just stayed at the Vineyard Cave Hotel for 3 nights, and I would highly recommend this hotel! When Hasan (the father) said, "My home is your home", he really meant it.
- We had Room #1 on the second floor. Only after being in the room did I believe that a cave room can actually be so warm and homey. Room #1 is actually a two bedroom suite with a small but very comfortable sitting area (TV, traditional Turkish sitting areas with carpets and pillows, a turkish fire place, and separate sofas). The small bedroom has a queen sized bed and is very cozy. The big bedroom has a queen sized bed and a single bed. The room is huge but still managed to stay nice, and comfortable. Bathroom is big, and has a jacuzzi with shower. Beds and pillows are very comfortable. The rooms are perfectly sound proof and once the light is off, a good night sleep is guaranteed. After cash discount, we paid 100 Euro a night, which is a really good price considering the size of the room and the location.
- Hasan and Osman are such great hosts. I won't repeat what the other reviewers have said about what great advices the two have given, or how helpful they are. If you ever wished to have a super knowledgeable and well-connected uncle/brother in town, your wish is granted. We wanted to fly with a particular pilot for the hot air balloon trip. Osman not only secured the booking (the arrangement was seamless) for us but also got us a really good discount. We had a flat tire and Osman took us to a good auto repair shop that charged us very reasonable price. If we had more time, I probably would beg Osman to help me find good buys on carpet, and onyx etc.
- Love the breakfast. How often do you get breakfast with 7 types of different fruits, all fresh, sweet and juicy? The egg made by Hasan is sooooooooooooo good too!!
- It's 5 mins to 10 mins easy walk to the bus station, around which you will find a lot of very good restaurants. If you are driving, you will find it comforting that the drive to the hotel is so easy. There is no scary uphill winding narrow street with two way traffic to deal with. There is free parking right in front of the hotel.
Overall, I highly recommend Vineyard Cave Hotel!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Vineyard Cave Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vineyard Cave Hotel Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey