“балони летяха над приказните комини на Кападокия...”

Kapadokya Kaya Balloons
Book In Advance
More Info
$119.62*
and up
Cappadocia Hot-Air Balloon Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Flying in a hot air balloon is an amazing experience, which you’ll remember forever. Ballooning is both serene and thrilling, Kapadokya Kaya Balloons offers breathtaking views and a feeling of freedom which is totally unique here in Cappadocia.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“балони летяха над приказните комини на Кападокия...”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Моят полет с балон на Kaya balon бе едно от най-смелите неща в живота ми. Ние резервирахме полетите си с Kaya balon, защото те ни бяха препоръчани като една от най-професионалните и сигурни фирми, предоставящи услугата в региона, знаехме и че компанията обучава бъдищи пилоти. Когато сте на път да летите в облаците, искате най-доброто за себе си и близките си. Нашият пилот Meмиш бе професионалист, приветлив и опитен, той ни накара да се почувстваме в сигурни ръце. Гледката от хиляди метра е поразителна-десетки други цветни балони летяха над приказните комини на Кападокия в свежото слънчево утро. Усмивките за дълго останаха с нас!

Visited April 2013

• Turkish first
Sofia, Grad Sofiya, Bulgaria
“Unique trip”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Our trip was great, and part of it thanks to Kaya Balloons. You are great peope :)))
It was our first time in a balloon and it was amazing realy. We went on may, the weather is perfect for flying with a hot air balloon. Not cold, not hot. You can see the sunrise from the balloon, and this feeling is unique! Thanks again :)))

Visited May 2013
“A must do !!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Cappadocia was not on my itinerary at first but after speaking to some fellow travellers in Gallipoli who declared it the highlight of their trip, I decided it was worth squeezing into the schedule.
So glad I did as it was probably the highlight of mine. Hot air ballooning with kaya Balloons was fantastic. Our pilot, Mere Emre was very professional and made the trip something to remember. A must do in my opinion !

Visited May 2013
Victoria B.C.
“What a Trip!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

First time up in a hot air balloon & loved every moment. A low cloud ceiling prevented us from getting good altitude but when we were amongst the thick soup of the clouds that's when it really got exhilarating. There was a light mist then came a little bit of rain. You couldn't see the other balloons but could hear the fire pots blast as the other balloons were getting altitude. Man it felt great to be alive. The pilot & copilot were nothing short of professional. Even with the weather not being the best for a ride I took many photos...they're all great. No regrets about this ride...I recommend anyone/everyone to do this...you won't look back & say that it was a waste of time or money. Champagne after touch down...yum yum...:-))

Visited April 2013
Istanbul, Turkey
“Awesome experience!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

My trip to Kapadokya wouldn't have been the same without Kapadokya Kaya Balloons. It was my first time in a hot air balloon, and it was wonderful. I went in February, so it was a little bit chilly, but they provided us with cay (turkish tea) and breakfast biscuits.

Both of our pilots were awesome (one of them being Mere Ozturk). They both spoke english which made for nice conversation as we ascended 5000 feet into the air.

It was one of my friend's birthday, and both pilots began the "Happy Birthday To You" song song towards the end of the trip as the sun was rising.

Once we landed, we were greeted with more cookies, some sparkling wine, and a nice certificate of air balloon completion.

I highly recommend Kapadokya Kaya Balloons!

Visited February 2013