“Delightful”

Ranked #3 of 72 Hotels in Goreme
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Delightful”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

This hotel was a real find. Very good location just outside the center of Goreme. The town is very hilly and many hotels require a climb. This was great because it was a short, flat walk into town for shopping and dining. Our room was lovely with a wonderful view. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Onur, who just couldn't do enough for us. Excellent breakfast buffet was included, with option of dining on the patio. I only wish we had stayed another day!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
12 Thank Alice L
GOREMEINNHOTEL, Genel Müdür at Goreme Inn Hotel, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review of our property. It was our pleasure to host you, and we are glad to hear you had a comfortable and a memorable stay with us. We hope to host you again as well as your friends and family in the near future.

Göreme İnn Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Right from the time of planning and making the relevant bookings for our tour we had felt very comfortable about Cappadocia , because Onur had assured us that he would take care of us. Our balloon tour , our day trips ...be it the green or the red tour ...we just left everything to him ....and he did not disappoint. It was not one of your typical cave hotels but the decor was brilliant and really pleasant.
The housekeeping staff was proficient and room sevice commendable.
Our tour guide Yakub was an intelligent guy who seemed to know Cappadocia well and was very passionate about its history.Now we seem to know the place as if we were born there.

Thank you team Goreme inn..your warm hospitality, the lovely breakfast layout and the early morning muezzins' call... all will be remembered with a smile whenever we think of this holiday .

Room Tip: we had a suite called the Rosemoon and a room Vadi...they were great
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
9 Thank Akshi M

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Visited on 10th - 12th June on my wife's birthday and the staff especially Mr. Onur made it really special on my request. Had a cake in the room before we checked in and it was a surprise for my wife. Booked the balloon trip and the day trip of the valley and both were the best experience in our life.

Location: Next to everything.

Such a beautiful hotel overseeing the pigeon valley. You will fall in love with this place.

12 Thank GautamNaik
GOREMEINNHOTEL, Genel Müdür at Goreme Inn Hotel, responded to this review, June 20, 2014

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Its a relatively new property, we stayed in there suite and really liked the place.the rooms are well furnished and clean...the bathrooms are nice with good quality toiletteries. good breakfast...a lovely spread, though they dont have a restaurant in the hotel, the breakfast area is really quite pleasant. .......there is a nice place called panaorama view just walking distance from the hotel where you can go for your meals(the place stays open till late till 2.00 in the morning).The people at the reception are very nice and helpful.We had a wonderful stay and would highly recommend this place.

8 Thank harsha461
GOREMEINNHOTEL, Genel Müdür at Goreme Inn Hotel, responded to this review, June 17, 2014

Reviewed June 16, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for two nights and it was a memorable experience. On our arrival we were pleasantly informed that our room had been upgraded for no extra charge!. The room was spacious and had a huge balcony, much to my husband's delight. The bathroom was also huge and very clean and well maintained. The daily breakfast was something that I looked forward to as the food (both the quantity and the variety) was incredible.

The staff were very polite and every effort was made to ensure that all our needs were met. A special thank you to Onur for attending to all our requests and also for organising our ballon ride.

8 Thank Pallavi274

San Diego, California
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We had a great experience at this hotel. The staff was friendly and incredibly helpful. The rooms are spacious and clean. The breakfast was out favorite part. Filled with a wide variety of fresh fruit, vegetables and baked goods, this is likely the best breakfast buffet we've had included in a hotel. Overall, a wonderful experience!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
7 Thank Maricompag

Washington DC
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I booked a room here mostly based on the reviews. The first night I was in the suite, which was dark and did not get reliable internet and cable service, so I asked to be moved to another room. While I was gone on a day tour they moved me to a smaller, but brighter room, no problem. They booked me on the "red" tour which was great and not too expensive. The people are very nice and accommodating and made me, a single older lady, feel welcome and cared for. The rooms are spotless and spacious and have all the necessities. Lavish breakfast buffet and a short walk from downtown Goreme. I'm a fan!!

Room Tip: The suite is very nicely appointed but too dark for me.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
7 Thank Intrepid_Mom20007

Göreme İnn Hotel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goreme
Divan Cave House
#13 of 72 in Goreme
Cappadocia Cave Suites
Cappadocia Cave Suites
#17 of 72 in Goreme

Been to Goreme Inn Hotel? Share your experiences!