“A fabulous hotel !”

Ranked #3 of 72 Hotels in Goreme
Claygate, United Kingdom
“A fabulous hotel !”
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

We spent 3 nights in the absolutely amazing hotel. We had the family room next to the reception and although we were worried of hearing noise, there was none. Our room was spacious and the great thing was the very large private terrace from where we could enjoy the views of the multiple hot air balloons in the sky in the early morning.

The choice of foods for breakfast was very good and the staff always very pleasant. In regards to the staff, I must make a special mention to Sam (I believe that was his name if I recall correctly).... My wife and two daughters had an hour to wait until our driver would arrive to take us back to the airport....my wife noticed that a gem had fallen from her new bracelet that we had bought the day before..... Sam immediately offered to drive me to the store were I had bought it (a few kilometres away) and made sure that I would get a refund (it was an expensive bracelet)....he them drove me to another place where I found a more beautiful bracelet which cost me much less than the first one.....he was so helpful. Sam was genuinely very nice and loved our 2 daughters aged 8 and 10.

Finally, the hotel has a dog named "Marsoum" who was very playful and our daughters were so happy to be able to take him for a walk.

Thank you to all the staff at Goreme Hotel for making our stay in Capadoccia a memorable one.

Stephen and Chantale

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Stephen R
GOREMEINNHOTEL, Yönetici at Goreme Inn Hotel, responded to this review, November 16, 2013
i would like thank you for your nice words.İt was real pleause for all of us to host you and if you are happy about your staying so that we are more happy than you.Please give us the pleasure of welcoming you again in future and please do not forget that you have a second house in Cappadocia
Best Regards,

Mr.Emrah ZORLU.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Toronto, Ontario
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Believe it or not, I am not a fan of caves and though there are plenty of "cave hotels" in Cappadocia I would never stay in one. (Too claustrophobic) This is a fairly new hotel and fits in nicely with the characteristics of the surrounding area. We had a corner room on the main floor which was large and comfortable. The large windows meant it felt very open yet very safe. The breakfast buffet was good with lots of fresh juice, cheeses, nuts, fruit and home baked goods. You would defintiely find what you wanted to eat at their buffet. You have to leave the hotel to eat lunch or dinner but there are many restaurants nearby. We were very happy we could walk around in the evening and feel safe. There is a lovely large deck on the second floor that gives you a nice view of the area.

Room Tip: Ask for either a corner room at the end (first floor) or the room upstairs with the huge window.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Royalty0606
Best Regards,

Mr.Emrah ZORLU.
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Thank you so much for all your best hospitality.i booked the standard room for two night but it was dream the number of my room 305.it has get two window and two of them is looking to pigeon wallet.and breakfast is good.especially reception of this hotel he was great and helpfully.what I asking that wondering that he ready for help.all staff look after as well with you.room is really clean everyday.thank you EMRAH.you recommend for me ballon tours it was awesome for me.tshnk you so much Goreme Inn I highly recommend this paradise.i will get back here with my family.Thank you do much Muhammad you were very funny..:)

• Stayed November 2013
2 Thank yuka4646
GOREMEINNHOTEL, Yönetici at Goreme Inn Hotel, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
We always try our best to provide a memorable stay to you and if you remember us with good memories this is the best present ever for us.

Emrah ZORLU
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We stayed at the Goreme Inn Hotel for three nights in October. This is a new hotel and very attractively designed. We had the wonderful room 303, which has an excellent view and is very lovely and bright. The room was large, well appointed and very clean. The breakfast buffet was excellent with good seating indoors and outside on a patio. Staff were very helpful throughout our stay. They truly are interested in their guests. The Goreme Inn Hotel is a wonderful location for a visit to Cappadocia.

Room Tip: Ask for room 303.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank funawa
GOREMEINNHOTEL, Yönetici at Goreme Inn Hotel, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you for your kind words about Göreme İnn Hotel. Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience with us .We are glad to know that you are satisfied with the room, breakfast and our services on offer.
We would like to host you again and to see all your friends and all your family in the near future as well.
We look forward to serving you again.

Aledo, TX
Reviewed November 11, 2013

What a treasure from a historical perspective, and a wonderful place to stay. Restaurant is also very good! We were there in the spring and it snowed. Rooms can get cold in a cave. Love love loved it!

Room Tip: If it is winter or Spring, be sure and be prepared for cold weather
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Please give us the pleasure of welcoming you again in future and please do not forget that you have a second house in Cappadocia.
Warmest regards,

Mumbai
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I think Hotel Goreme Inn was the best choice i made for Cappadocia. I stayed for three nights. Hotel is very nice, centrally located. Rooms are spacious, beautifully decorated. Very Helpful and friendly staff at the reception. Housekeeping and restaurant staff was also very good. I met Mr. Emrah Zorlu at the reception on next day of my arrival and he was very cooperative and always ready to help you. Breakfast was awesome.I would certainly recommend this hotel for the stay in Cappadocia.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank ceepeeMumbai
GOREMEINNHOTEL, Yönetici at Goreme Inn Hotel, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Thank you very much for your review of our property. It was our pleasure to host you, and we are glad to hear you had a comfortable and a memorable stay with us. We hope to host you again as well as your friends and family in the near future.

Oxnard, California, United States
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I stayed one night in Goreme Inn, i absolutely enjoyed it.Service , view and breakfast buffet was excellent.I really made good choice with this one .If i ever go back to Goreme for sure i will stay in Goreme Inn.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Hulya M
GOREMEINNHOTEL, Yönetici at Goreme Inn Hotel, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Warmest regards,

Mr. Emrah ZORLU
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goreme
Divan Cave House
#14 of 72 in Goreme
Cappadocia Cave Suites
Cappadocia Cave Suites
#18 of 72 in Goreme

Been to Goreme Inn Hotel? Share your experiences!