“Great spot”

Ranked #3 of 72 Hotels in Goreme
Ottawa, Canada
“Great spot”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

The peope were extremely helpful and the rooms were impecibly clean and comfortable. They arranged an airport pick-up andall tours for us and they all worked out very well and were reasonably priced...maybe cheaper than if you went directly. We asked them for a nearby pool which they arranged and it was a fantastic break from the heat. The only thing I would advise is to confirm the entry fees were not included in the tour fee - this was a surprise to me but in the end it was still very reasonable.

Room Tip: Our room was great and had an amazing view. I dont think I would want a "Cave Room" - jus...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Followme23
GOREMEINNHOTEL, Genel Müdür at Goreme Inn Hotel, responded to this review, August 13, 2013

Goreme Inn Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Sao jose do rio preto
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We had a Great experience at Goreme Inn!!!
The staff are very kind, the room and the hotel in gereral is incredible clean and confortable and the breakfast is really good!!
Also the private guide is a good choice to explore the city!!
We hightly recomended it!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Nayara2012
GOREMEINNHOTEL, General Manager at Goreme Inn Hotel, responded to this review, August 6, 2013

Basel, Switzerland
Reviewed August 31, 2012

The hotel still feels new, rooms are really spacious and location is handy. The staff was most helpful and really friendly (hi to Onur!) which made our stay even more fun! They also helped organized the tours. By the way Royal Baloons is amazing, highly recommend them.

Room Tip: The suit is really big
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
5 Thank szakool

Lisbon, Portugal
Reviewed August 29, 2012

An excellent hotel with a very friendly and informative staff. The room was very confortable and very clean. The breakfast was delicious with very fresh products and the sorroundins are just amazing. It may note be a typical cave hotel, but the building is beautiful and integrated in the landscape and located just in the center.
Definitely a "must stay" if you are planning a trip to capadoccia.
Plus: they are planning to buil a swimming pool beginning september 2012. In the hot capadoccia in summer, that will definitely be the cherry on top of the cake.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank TuristaViajado

London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We stayed in this hotel with my parents and friends for 3 nights. We loved Goreme Inn hotel, its very nice, all the staff are so friendly and helpful. I chose this hotel using tripadvisor and booking.com and I am so pleased that all my guests enjoyed as much as I did. It was their first time in Turkey and everybody thought the accommodation perfect. Brilliant breakfast, very very clean place and good location 2 minutes from central Goreme. I would like here to stay next time, Thank you so much Onur and Cetin. You are such helpful and wonderful hosts.

Goremeye ikinci gidisim ve harika bir hotel. Gercekten o kadar cok memnun kaldim ve bu oteli sectigim icin. Ingiltereden gelen misafirlerim ve ben hotelde calisanlarin ilgilerine, inanilmaz cok cesidi bulunan acik bufe olan hersey taze kahvaltiya bayildik. Otelin dekoru mukemmel etkileyici otantik, Birinci sinif kalite bir hotel, herkese cok tavsiye ederim kalmalarini, cok memnun kalirlar bizim gibi ve merkeze 2 dakika mesafe de olan bir hotel. Onur ve Cetin'e cok tesekkur ederim mukemmel agirladiniz bizleri,

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank Azime123

Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We did like this hotel - it's very new, nicely decorated, with a good breakfast and outside area, and the staff were helpful as people noted. I will say, however, that I felt like finding places to stay in Cappadocia was pretty confusing, so when my husband booked this, I didn't realize it wasn't an actual cave hotel (our room was called a "cave" room, but that is just because it's how it is decorated). So, if you want clean, comfortable, nicely decorated, and well located in the area (Goreme is a good choice for this in general), then this is a great place to stay. But it does seem a little silly to come all this way and not stay in an actual cave... which we did for the other nights of our stay, and I definitely enjoyed more.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank jenrothg

Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I stayed in this hotel with my mom for 3 nights in this Feb. and I'm sure that this is the best hotel not only in Cappadocia, but in Turkey.
We arrived in Goreme early morning by night bus from Pamukkale and we asked tourist info how to get to the hotel. The guy made a phone call to the hotel right away and the hotel car arrived in 3 minutes to pick us up.
Eventhough we arrived early morning which is much earlier than normal check in time, the hotel manager Chetin arranged upgraded room not to make us wait.
The hotel room was clean, quite, warm and decorated beautifully in cave style.
Actaully I wanted to stay at cave hotel, but I didn't regret for this after checking in the Goreme Inn.
The hotel breakfast was great and we could have some hot foods along with cold salads and it made us happy because we were fed up with cold continental breakfast for our long trip.

But the most important point of Goreme Inn is hotel staff and their hospitality!
They did everything to make the guests happy and to be satisfied with the stays.
While I stayed at this hotel, if I needed something or I had a question, I just asked Chetin and he settled everything.
And when we attended tour, we had big snow, but the car of tour company was not set up with winter tire, so Chetin gave hotel car for our safe.
Especially, Chetin asked me to attend private "Red tour" instead of group tour and I a little bit hesitated it due to the cost, but finally I trusted him and had private red tour and it was just "GREAT".
The guide Mustafa was good at english and he had big knowledge about history, region, religion and art, so we could hear full information about cappadocia.
As I'm not christian, I was not aware of bible & christian history, but he explained the story in detail and he re-explained in easier way if I didn't understand something.
This tour made me and my mother so happy, so I suggest you to consider Chetin's advice positively.

If you have any chance to spend time in the hotel, ask Chetin where the fortune-teller is and one handsome guy will read your coffee and tell you about your future. :)

Chetin told me September is the best season to visit Cappadocia, so I hope to go to Cappadocia again for trekking the valleys in Cappadocia.
Of course, I'll stay in Goreme Inn!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Hyeran_Song

Goreme Inn Hotel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goreme
Divan Cave House
#14 of 72 in Goreme
Cappadocia Cave Suites
Cappadocia Cave Suites
#18 of 72 in Goreme

Been to Goreme Inn Hotel? Share your experiences!