“Great dinner experience”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Curitiba, PR
“Great dinner experience”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We first went to the roof and had some Narguile. It was cold and after some Meze we went downstairs for serious dinner.
The food was delicious, the staff was very kind and helpful.
At the middle of the meal, 3 guys came up with violin and 2 other instruments and started to sing typical songs, very nice, great people. It's worth the visit. Nice prices too.

Visited February 2014
Derya Y, Yönetici at My Mother's Restaurant, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Hello, we are very happy for us z remember what you say, and we really never .my Mother's family would love to see you again.

We love you with a kiss.

manager

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
“Nice surprise in Goreme!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Really nice food, the staff was very helpful, one of the best restaurants we visited in Turkey. We were not expecting such great food, highly recommended.

• Visited November 2013
Derya Y, Sahibi at My Mother's Restaurant, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Hello,

Hope to see you again .. If you come to Cappadocia

My Mother's Cafe & Restaurant

director

Atlanta, Georgia
“Best meal in Goreme”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

The food at this restaurant was really some of the best food we had in Turkey during a two week vacation. The staff was also very friendly. I would highly recommend that anyone who is visiting Goreme try the food at this restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
Hello Camlajw,
How are you doing
Thank you forever for what you say about our restaurant.
Very nice words. loves us all our guests, we embrace with love
Hope to see you again if you drop cappadochia way.
Restaurant Owner

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“'' Like being at a friend's house for dinner!''”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

The warmth & hospitality we felt at '' My Mother's Restaurant'' was bar none...we were treated as old friend's.Along with the tasty home made food,the comfortable seating,the soft lighting & the relaxed atmosphere,we enjoyed a memorable evening!
The owner & her family are naturals at making their guests enjoy their evening!

• Visited December 2013
Huntington, New York
“Slow start strong ending”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Wasn't a big fan of the appetizers because they came out under the hot food section and yet came cold. ( stuffed peppers ) and I actually ordered zucchini but they gave us both peppers but wasn't going to complain because they were staying open late for us.

They made up for it on dinner. Lamb chops tasted real good and Sac Tava was excellent.

Nice homely looking place. I'd have no problem to someone recommending the place to someone thinking of going

• Visited November 2013