“Delicious food”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Doha, Qatar
“Delicious food”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Their bread is wonderful. Its served fresh and warm from the oven. Everything was served piping hot and fresh. Its a place where you order the food and you can take your time eating and chatting without people breathing down you neck :)

Visited January 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Edmonton
“Our go-to restaurant in Goreme!”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

My husband and I were in Goreme just two days, but we ate at Anatolian Kitchen twice while we were there! The restaurant has a laid-back atmosphere (some of the tables are low to the ground and have wide cushions on the benches), but it is very clean, and there are huge windows along all of the sides. It's very centrally located as well.

Our waiter both days was excellent; he seemed to know exactly when we were ready to order, and our food always came quite quickly.

The first time, I ordered the chicken testi kebap, which was like a thick chicken stew that came in a clay pot, which was broken at the table. The second time I was there, I simply had a chicken kebap. My husband had a pite and a lentil soup. All of our meals were delicious! And the price was definitely right for the amount and quality of food we received!

I'd go back to this restaurant again in a heartbeat if I were in Goreme!

• Visited January 2014
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Very good food and wonderful service, probably one of the best meals in my turkish experience, nice amd friendly people. I really reccomend it

State of Sao Paulo
“Good dinner!”
Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

Is a good place to dinner with a bottle of turkish red wine and a tipical Goreme food!!! You should come to know the place.

1 Thank Cesar R
Singapore, Singapore
“Warm, cozy, great-tasting food!”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Dined at Anatolian Kitchen twice during our 2-days stay at Cappadocia. The restaurant was warm and cozy, much to our delight in the freezing winter. The restaurant owner spoke good English and was extremely friendly and patient. Food was generously served and was very tasty. We were very satisfied with the food and service and highly recommend dining at this restaurant!

Visited December 2013