“#1 Rooftop and view in Goreme - Fire pit at Night”
Review of Manzara Restaurant - CLOSED

Manzara Restaurant
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This place is hands down the best restaurant in Goreme. The Owner of the restaurant is an incredibly nice guy who speaks great english and loves to get to know you. We went here for lunch the day we got there, and liked it so much we cam back for dinner the next night. The food is a blend of Turkish + things for forigners. In short, the menu is very large and you'll find something you like. Be sure to try the traditional Turksih dish cooked in a clay pot. The pricing here is also very good. We sat on the roof and enjoyed several bottles of wine 1 night while they had a big fire pit up a running for warmth and a great atmosphere.

The multiple roof decks are also great, make sure you go all the way to the top one if it isn't a windy night.

Make sure you talk to the head man about TV shows in america too, he loves to get advice on what to watch as they have some down time in the winter months.

-Sultan Sam

Reviewed September 30, 2013

My boyfriend and I chose this restaurant as we saw that it would have lovely views since its set uphill. Night views of Goreme were lovely. The food was nice too and we didn't have to wait for long. But what I appreciated it most and the main reason why I m leaving a review is the thoughtful idea of giving pashminas to the customers as it was quite chilly. They also lighted a fire which complemented the atmosphere.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

C1 ( 2013.08.12 )
I and my friend visited there late night for dinner. This restaurant's terrace was good for enjoying Goreme's night view. We felt good atmosphere and wind. The food was good.

1  Thank CanisHan
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We chose this because we thought the terrace would be a good place, and it is. Good views across Goreme and to the landscape around.
We had meze for starters, and enjoyed it. I ordered chicken in a lemon sauce for my main course and it was poor. Chicken tough, and served with what I am sure were frozen vegetables.
Didn't stay for dessert.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Our local friend took us there for drinks & the view. We thought a shisha would be nice, so asked the waiter. They said "No Problem", and after a LOOOOOONG wait, brought us the worst tasting smoke we've ever had. To make matters worse, it was 25tl. That is about triple the standard cost in Goreme. But a great view of the city.