“dinner with Goreme's night view”
Review of Manzara Restaurant - CLOSED

Manzara Restaurant
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2013

C1 ( 2013.08.12 )
I and my friend visited there late night for dinner. This restaurant's terrace was good for enjoying Goreme's night view. We felt good atmosphere and wind. The food was good.

1  Thank HanJuyoung
There are newer reviews for Manzara Restaurant

Reviewed June 28, 2013

We chose this because we thought the terrace would be a good place, and it is. Good views across Goreme and to the landscape around.
We had meze for starters, and enjoyed it. I ordered chicken in a lemon sauce for my main course and it was poor. Chicken tough, and served with what I am sure were frozen vegetables.
Didn't stay for dessert.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Our local friend took us there for drinks & the view. We thought a shisha would be nice, so asked the waiter. They said "No Problem", and after a LOOOOOONG wait, brought us the worst tasting smoke we've ever had. To make matters worse, it was 25tl. That is about triple the standard cost in Goreme. But a great view of the city.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Sitting outside by the fire pit, eating their delicious fried cheese while sipping on a Turkish red wine - we went back twice, which we never do. Even had live music, which we all enjoyed. Highly recommended by our hosts at the Dervish House, and it lived up to their recommendation.

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

I waited tables and bartended for 10 years to pay for all of my college years, often in tourist areas. The waiter who met me was courteous, and got my food quickly, but needs training on the check. If I give you 40 lira on a 20 lira bill, bring back the change. That concern, coupled with the busser smoking next to me while I warmed myself waiting forever for the check by the fire pit, tells me the manager needs to do a better job of training. I don't initially blame the waiter and busser, I blame the manager. This happened last Friday night in March, outside on the terrace.