“Great Views, Great Service, Great Food”
Review of Manzara Restaurant - CLOSED

Manzara Restaurant
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Austin, Texas
“Great Views, Great Service, Great Food”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Sitting outside by the fire pit, eating their delicious fried cheese while sipping on a Turkish red wine - we went back twice, which we never do. Even had live music, which we all enjoyed. Highly recommended by our hosts at the Dervish House, and it lived up to their recommendation.

Visited March 2013

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
“Servers need training”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

I waited tables and bartended for 10 years to pay for all of my college years, often in tourist areas. The waiter who met me was courteous, and got my food quickly, but needs training on the check. If I give you 40 lira on a 20 lira bill, bring back the change. That concern, coupled with the busser smoking next to me while I warmed myself waiting forever for the check by the fire pit, tells me the manager needs to do a better job of training. I don't initially blame the waiter and busser, I blame the manager. This happened last Friday night in March, outside on the terrace.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Great food Great view.....”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We turned up at lunch time not expecting much except for the terrace view BUT the food was NICE!!! Even the kids finished their food....it tells.
Our food was also just as good as the view in front of us.
Recommended definitely.

• Visited March 2013
Zurich, Switzerland
“Great place!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Absolutely loved the fire that they have going on the terrasse, overlooking Goreme. Have a tea or wine while contemplating the beauty of the area, or having a chat with the owner... Great and friendly staff, good food! Try the Meze platter! Would definitely go back there.

Visited February 2013
Italy
“Disgusting restaurant”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

The food is very expensive and not well cooked at all. The meat was overheated in the microwave and cold served. The place was freezing cold, they only have a fireplace to heat the room - obviously not enough. I had to wear my jacket during the dinner and didn't enjoy my stay. The bathroom was extremely dirty and there was a strong urine smell, it was really disgusting. Service unexperienced and slow.

• Visited January 2013