The food is very expensive and not well cooked at all. The meat was overheated in the microwave and cold served. The place was freezing cold, they only have a fireplace to heat the room - obviously not enough. I had to wear my jacket during the dinner and didn't enjoy my stay. The bathroom was extremely dirty and there was a strong urine smell, it was really disgusting. Service unexperienced and slow.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.