“Great”

Turkish Heritage Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #24 of 100 Tours in Goreme
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I was trying to figure out how to get to Cappadocia as an add on to our trip to Istanbul and I didn't know where to start. I emailed a few tour companies and Turkish Heritage Travel was the only company that understood my questions and was able to provide me with what I was looking for. Seda was very patient with me as I took my time to make final decisions and she was available for questions via email. They helped with airfare, hotel, tours, hot air balloon and transportation. We had such a good experience that I had her put together a half day tour for us in Istanbul also. Our guide Sardar (not sure of the spelling) was also very good and helpful.

Just about everyone in Turkey was friendly and helpful.

2  Thank groverguy
There are newer reviews for Turkish Heritage Tours - Day Tours

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Day tours are of standard quality for the area. Guides are well prepared and will be more than happy to answer your questions.
Unfortunately, prices are set up in euro so one can't take any advantage from exchange and are considerably higher than other agencies in the area, with no apparent added value.

3  Thank Gabriele783
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Being an advanced amateur photographer and not wanting to visit the real touristy sites and seeing more off the beaten path for an authentic experience, the photography safari was an excellent choice. Jules was my guide. I instantly feel in love with her from the minute I met her. She has this captivating energy thats infectious, she makes you feel welcomed and comfortable, I couldn't ask for a better guide. My photography safari was one on one and tailored to my personal interests. Jules knows Goreme and some of the locals and took me to small villages and places that were not filled with buses of tourists. Being a photographer herself, I appreciated Jules guidance and knowledge in photography, she has a great eye for seeing photographically and tailors the trip to where the light is best. One of the many highlights was actually being invited into the home of one of the locals in Abraham Pascha. We were just walking the side streets photographing and a man was was working on his home, we said good morning and he immediately motioned for us to come in and welcomed us into his home no questions asked. He showered us with fruits and was very proud to give us a tour of his home. I highly recommend this excursion with Jules.

3  Thank jp317ny
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My friend and I spent a day with Jules on a photo safari. Jules was very knowledgeable about the Goreme area and photography. She quickly assessed our interests and tailored the day so that it was exactly what we were looking for. We enjoyed a lovely lunch at a local restaurant, met many locals, and took lots of exciting pics. Jules was very flexible when we saw something interesting and wanted to stop and explore to take pics. Oh...and I bow to Jules greatness navigating the Land Rover expertly.

3  Thank hi_m88_cda
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I were extremely pleased with the level of hospitality, service and value we received from THT. They coordinated all of our travel to and from the airport (including a 3 a.m. departure from the hotel), as well as, booked our amazing hotel (Kelebek Cave) and Whirling Dervishes performance (not recommended). Canan was our pleasant, sweet and informative guide for two days (loved her!). Turkey offers such beautiful landscapes and being able to hike through the Valley's really gives you that unique experience. THT was also very accommodating to my husband's food allergies. They selected excellent restaurants that were amiable to prepare his food a special way and he never got sick, which was a huge concern for us. THT also coordinated a one day walking tour in Istanbul. Our guide was good which gave us a better footing to see the rest of the city on our own over the next couple of days. THT is one of the best travel agencies we have ever worked with. They were responsive to all of our emails and inquiries, were never late in pickup/departure times, and provided a very professional staff. Our wonderfully memorable experience in Turkey is greatly due to them.

2  Thank flennee