Royal Stone Houses
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ciner Hotel(Goreme)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsroyal balloonturkeyhot air balloonsuperb hotelclean hotelthe buscozy roomairport transferdelicious breakfastballoon flightgreen tourrobeballoonscappadociatourspilotcomfort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Environment stripped at the entrance to the city.
Sluggish welcome if you do not book a baloon flight.
Very clean.
Hard mattress almost as a board.
Rooms for 3 are a convenient concept for families with one child.

Room Tip: Avoid a room in the front side. They clean their balloons in front of the hotel early in the morning when they come back from their flights.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank takoff
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Very Good service and very nice people:)
big and clean rooms and comfortable environment
easy to access the town centre and quiet.

Arrived in the morning, we were tired beyond endurance. The boss Mehmet helped to arrange a room for us to take a shower before check-in and upgraded our room:)
Live there and chose Royal Balloon was a definitely perfect decision:) It's convenient, and most importantly, the discount and great journey for the perfect Balloon tour.

這是一家非常注重客人需求的酒店,老闆積極幫我們在check-in前安排洗澡的房間,並幫我們升級房間。熱氣球體驗之後,還帶我們去買最正宗的早餐喝果汁。
服務一流,員工熱心,酒店設施齊備,非常好。

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Very good service, the kindest staff I have ever seen. Large rooms with bathtubs which are large as well. The cleanliness is perfect. Also the bathrobes were well designed and so soft. Thanks you all the team which offered the hidden gem of Cappadocia to me!!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We stayed 11 days at this nice hotel. We were exploring Cappadocia and had a perfect base here. The breakfast was exelent, nothing missing.
As we were all over Cappadocia we can't write about the dinners.
The balloons rising outside our windoes was so amazing. 100 every morning in all colours.

Room Tip: East-facing rooms are perfect for watching balloons and sunrise.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Arrived at the hotel on June 26, 2012 to very friendly staff who made sure every question was answered about tours I had arranged with a travel company, the staff should me to my room. I had went out for dinner and after finding a restaurant that would accept single dinners I went back for a good night sleep. Waking up at 7 am to the sound of a possible transport truck reaving his motor I opened my window to the following sigh, 100's of balloon over top of me. I sat on my bed and gazed out the wind for 1 hour.

Room Tip: Get a room with a good view of mountains, when the balloons are in the air you will have great picture opportunities.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo