“Nigel Tovey calmed my nerves!”
Review of Royal Balloon

Cappadocia Balloon Ride and Champagne Breakfast
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Royal Balloon - Cappadocia; We offer Luxury & Exclusive Hot Air Balloon Flights in the spectacular and extraordinary landscape of Cappadocia / Turkey.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 7, 2013

My friend and I took a flight with Royal Balloons in November. While it was something I always wanted to do, I was still anxious about the flight. Nigel knew how I felt and he put me quickly at ease. After a few minutes, I just relaxed and enjoyed the ride. We took the longer flight and it was well worth it. We landed right on the trailer, had a champagne toast and now I have a medal to hang on my wall showing that I didn't "chicken out". Thanks Nigel and Royal Balloons for allowing me to check off one more item on my Bucket List. This was a once in a lifetime experience and I am so glad I did it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,964)

Reviewed December 5, 2013

if you want a ride in the hot air balloon...... Pls book it with the ROYAL BALLOON ..... they are the best and we had the Davis as our pilot....he flew us " bloody well " and we had a wonderful time with him in the air.... expert to the spot ! wonderful team and extremely professional.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

As told by our tour guide that this Royal balloon is not the same with other balloon operators. With price of usd 220 per ride per person, we were served good breakfast to start our day before the balloon ride, and then drove us to the starting point. we were soon inside the balloon which was ready to take off. the ride is so enjoyable with so many amazing views of Cappadoccia and its landscape. the pilot told us that balloon also has its music with his action of pumping the gaz. After 1 hour, we landed safely above the trailer, smooth landing. We were all given medals and had a champaigne to celebrate. Recommended and must consider for once in a life time ride!

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Very nice crew and wonderful trip you can't miss when you go to Cappadoce.
The trip include breakfast and lots of other things
The balloon trip is about 1 hour and it's amazing

Reviewed November 13, 2013

We so enjoyed our ballon ride over the Cappadocia area, primarily due to our pilot, Nigel Tovey. One of the folks was VERY nervous, and he was helpful in calming her worries throughout the trip. We landed directly on the trailer smoothly and without even a bump! Great choice among so many. Nice breakfast provided before the ballon ride and transportation from hotel to meeting place, and from end of ride back to hotel.