“Balloon Ride in Kappadoccia, Turkey” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cappadocia Balloon Ride and Champagne Breakfast
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Royal Balloon - Cappadocia; We offer Luxury & Exclusive Hot Air Balloon Flights in the spectacular and extraordinary landscape of Cappadocia / Turkey.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Doha, Qatar
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Balloon Ride in Kappadoccia, Turkey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I recently (October 26) took a balloon ride with the Royal Balloon, piloted by Seniz Tuzcu. Not only did we enjoy our first balloon experience, but the views were magnificent. The trip was made more interesting and enjoyable by the skill and plesent personality of its pilot, to whom we wish to express our thanks and best wishes.

Yuhanna and Khalida Aboona

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Unforgettable Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

My flight with Royal Balloon last month was nothing short of being an unforgettable experience! I booked the flight in advance. I decided to take a longer flight because I’d never done ballooning before and wanted to make most of it. Cappadocia is a fascinating place on Earth but seeing from above is a very unique experience. The arranged early morning breakfast was a good pre-flight warming up. Pre-dawn take off was mysterious. The magnificent hills and amazing lunar landscape of Cappadocia becomes almost surreal when sprayed out by the first sun rays. Our pilot David chose a very good position for the flight start – a bit further away from the others. We could see so many other balloons, all flying in the same direction and creating an effect of bubbles in water. David’s comments and the stories about the region, its traditions and people were very interesting. Landing was soft and pre-sized (on the back of the trailer). And to follow the tradition of the first balloonists, Brothers Montgolfier, a bottle of champagne was opened for us. There were alternative drinks for those who didn’t want champagne but some fellow balloonists chose to repeat the glass of champers. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ADVENTURE!

1 Thank Jane-in-Brunswick
Vancouver, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Once in a lifetime and best place to do it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I'm sure all of the guides are good but somehow I feel we got the best guide in Suat. He's very knowledgeable and charming and most of all you can tell he loves to meet new people (a great characteristic for a guide). The whole experience was well organized. Put money aside and do this!

2 Thank meditaranean
New York
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“It's a great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

This company was recommended by my travel agent. They were very profesional and the captain was great. We got champane and a medal at the end of the flight. I did the long flight (2hrs) which is the way to go if you want to see most of Cappadocia's incredible scenery. I can't wait to do it again with my kids in the near future.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank travel-manic215
London, United Kingdom
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Fantastic, friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Loved the whole scenic flight. We were picked up at our hotel, brought to the Royal Balloon offices (ski lodge style/set up), given a continental breakfast buffet with coffee, and driven to an excellent starting point. Smooth, friendly, memorable ride. And, the post-flight festivities were super including champagne.