“Must do!”
Review of Butterfly Balloons

Butterfly Balloons
More attraction details
Owner description: Floating effortlessly just an arms stretch away from the tops of the fairy-chimneys, fruit trees and then ascending high above the ice cream coloured ravines, this is simply the best way to travel above the valleys of Cappadocia.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Must do!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Ballooning is a must do for anyone visiting Cappadocia and Butterfly Balloons is one of the best. Our guide was prompt at our hotel and the company provided breakfast before we set out. When up in the balloon our pilot was very knowledgable and able to answer all of our questions about the region, ballooning, and how they land. The landing itself was very impressive.

I don't like heights, but I didn't have a problem being in the balloon at all. After you're inside you can barely tell you're moving.

For anyone visiting this region I definitely recommend using this company.

1 Thank Jasdel

• Turkish first
Alice Spring, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“This is the One to do!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Knew hot air ballooning could be boring as some had shared about other places they'd gone. We saved the experience for Cappadocia as it has such unquie landscaping. Couldn't believe all the balloons going up in the morning and the great communication between Mike and his partner in keeping watch on possible crazies around you. Mike took us extremely high and low for amazing thrills! He is entertaining as well and the finale was he set the basket right on the rig! You don't help at all in folding the balloon up, instead you enjoy champagne or orange juice and nibbles! We'd do this trip all over with him!!!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank lilAussie
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Unforgettable!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Flying in December meant we didn't have to leave until 6:20 AM, which wasn't ridiculously early. The flight was astoundingly beautiful and the guide had a hilarious, understated sense of humor. The flight seemed plenty long and the 19 person balloon was not crowded. I will never forget the sight of all the balloons floating over the fairy towers. It was COLD though - wear lots of warm clothing in the winter! I wish I'd had heat pockets for my shoes.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Ellie K
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great balloon ride”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Just finished our 1-hour tour with Butterfly Balloons. We had a great time and the views were stunning!

Mustafa our pilot was very friendly, informative and, above all, funny.

Our pilot made sure that we flew from the best spot and brought us within the valley to see the rock formations up close.

I would definitely recommend doing a balloon ride over Cappadoccia and would definitely recommend Mustafa and his team.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Incredible!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I was travelling with my 70 year old dad and my husband who has vertigo so both where quite nervous! Our pilot was Mustafa who immediately placed us at ease with his professionally and friendly manner. It was beautiful experience and an unforgettable memory.

Visited December 2013