“This is the One to do!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Butterfly Balloons

Butterfly Balloons
More attraction details
Owner description: Floating effortlessly just an arms stretch away from the tops of the fairy-chimneys, fruit trees and then ascending high above the ice cream coloured ravines, this is simply the best way to travel above the valleys of Cappadocia.
Alice Spring, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“This is the One to do!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

Knew hot air ballooning could be boring as some had shared about other places they'd gone. We saved the experience for Cappadocia as it has such unquie landscaping. Couldn't believe all the balloons going up in the morning and the great communication between Mike and his partner in keeping watch on possible crazies around you. Mike took us extremely high and low for amazing thrills! He is entertaining as well and the finale was he set the basket right on the rig! You don't help at all in folding the balloon up, instead you enjoy champagne or orange juice and nibbles! We'd do this trip all over with him!!!

Visited February 2013

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Unforgettable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

Flying in December meant we didn't have to leave until 6:20 AM, which wasn't ridiculously early. The flight was astoundingly beautiful and the guide had a hilarious, understated sense of humor. The flight seemed plenty long and the 19 person balloon was not crowded. I will never forget the sight of all the balloons floating over the fairy towers. It was COLD though - wear lots of warm clothing in the winter! I wish I'd had heat pockets for my shoes.

1 Thank Ellie K
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great balloon ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Just finished our 1-hour tour with Butterfly Balloons. We had a great time and the views were stunning!

Mustafa our pilot was very friendly, informative and, above all, funny.

Our pilot made sure that we flew from the best spot and brought us within the valley to see the rock formations up close.

I would definitely recommend doing a balloon ride over Cappadoccia and would definitely recommend Mustafa and his team.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Incredible!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

I was travelling with my 70 year old dad and my husband who has vertigo so both where quite nervous! Our pilot was Mustafa who immediately placed us at ease with his professionally and friendly manner. It was beautiful experience and an unforgettable memory.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

This was an experience not to be missed! Butterfly Balloons were extremely professional and made the experience so memorable. I am terribly afraid of heights, but felt safe throughout the flight. The balloon ascends slowly and glides through the air. There was enough room in basket to accommodate everyone with space to spare and I never felt scared. The company picked us up at our hotel and after a short breakfast of fruit and coffee we departed to the site where the balloon was ready for take off. After the long ride we had sparkling wine to celebrate the wonderful experience. I would recommend Butterfly Balloons to all!