“Funny and Good”

$176.04*
and up
Butterfly Flight
More attraction details
Owner description: Floating effortlessly just an arms stretch away from the tops of the fairy-chimneys, fruit trees and then ascending high above the ice cream coloured ravines, this is simply the best way to travel above the valleys of Cappadocia.
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Based on brilliant reviews on this site, I booked myself on Mustafa's basket for 1h flight and all the good things I read were so true. He is so funny yet highly professional. Heard from someone that they paid much less to other operator but they were with more than 20 people in the basket and couldn't stand in the front line to enjoy full view. This was not the case for my Butterfuly experience. Payment and waiting were very smooth and efficient.
このサイトの高評価を見て、パイロット=ムスタファ指名で1時間コースに乗りました。レビュー通りのユーモアで笑わせてもらいながらもプロフェッショナルな操縦が見事でした。他のもっと安価なオペレーターのバルーンに乗ったら同乗20人以上で景色のよい最前列を確保できずに残念だったという旅行者に会いましたが、こちらは全員最前列でした。朝の支払いや待ち時間もスムーズでさくさくと進み快適でした。お勧めです。

Write a ReviewReviews (1,684)
All reviews
in 24 reviews
"ground crew"
in 40 reviews

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Chances are if you're coming this way..you're going to go ballooning, it's one of the major draws and the reason a lot of the people come. No matter who you go with, it's a major chunk of change so most important thing is you have no regrets at the end..."I wish it was....or I was expecting...." Everything was executed flawlessly, professionally and made for a memorable trip. It wasn't over crowded, they fed us before and after and scenery and trip was memorable.

1  Thank Capfan
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We really pleased that we chose Butterfly Balloons for our first ever balloon trip. Mike, our pilot was very professional and gave a wonderful commentary during our flight. It was an incredible experience ballooning over such an amazing landscape which we had explored on foot a few days before.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Considering the recent Ballooning accident in Egypt, we were a little nervous about putting our lives into the hands of a hot air balloon pilot. Butterfly Balloons was totally professional, organized and efficient from the pick up at our hotel through to the champagne after landing.

1  Thank Time2TravelMore
See more reviews
Reviewed April 28, 2013

My husband and two friends delighted in their adventure with Butterfly balloons, but I stayed behind due to fear of heights. As I watched the 70 balloons rise above me from the terrace at my hotel, I couldn't figure out what balloon was theirs. Soon, they were all drifting away and over another valley. Out of the corner of my eye, a balloon came over a ridge and floated down into the valley in front of me. Ecstatic, I realized it was a butterfly balloon, and it was coming straight for me. It floated within a stones throw from the terrace at my cave hotel, and I could see my husband and talk to him. This moment was incredible, as all of the other balloons were long gone, and few came down so close to the fairy chimneys. My husband and friends said their pilot was so funny and entertaining while very experienced. We would highly recommend this leader in the region. Professional, experienced, and all the other companies seemed to fly if Butterfly balloons was flying, depending on their wisdom and experience.

2  Thank Il0veSkye