Valleypark Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Yuksel Hotel(Goreme)
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I was staying 3nights 4days. It conveniently located for sightseeing and near bus terminal just 5min by walk. The hotel facilities was so good and rooms also very clean and nice! There is a fine view from the window. If i have a chance, I would like to visit again!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Really enjoyed my stay here - I am a backpacker and have been traveling for 11 months or so. Valleypark hotel was a great place to rest my head after 6 busy days in Cappadocia.

I liked the hotel and Cappadocia so much that I ended up staying 6 nights instead of my originally planned 4.

Yusuf and the entire staff are all really friendly and helpful. I stayed in the dormitory all 6 nights - it is a great value for the money and is not crowded.

Wifi works great, and I got a good nights rest each night in the cool room - the beds were also comfortable. Though I was traveling by myself, this is also a great place for families and couples - the ones I talked to had also really enjoyed their stay.

Breakfast is also good, every morning 8-10, with a great view from the terrace over the town of Goreme. If you wake up early enough (6-630) you have a great view from terrace of all the hot air balloons rising up from the town.

A quick walk from the bus station but they will pick you up if you call in advance.

Whether a family, a couple, or a backpacker, I would recommend Valleypark for your stay in Goreme!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Matthew B
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Great service. Yusuf, the owner was really helpful and friendly. Our room was clean and very comfortable. Location was great with amazing views. We felt at home and we were also able to have a shower later that afternoon once we had already checked out, which made our 10 hour bus trip easier. We would definitely recommend ValleyPark.
Two-sugars-a-dream!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank ashleycorns
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Stayed 2 nights here and would stay here again, friendly, helpful staff, great breakfast. The location is about 2mins from the town center up a slight hill and has great views across goreme from the terrace. Rooms were basic but spacious and most importantly clean. This was one of the cheapest when we booked and definately great value for money.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jez H
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

We have just stayed at the valley park hotel in goreme. It was nice staying. Breakfast was good, the facilities are clean and practical. Helpful onwer, who speaks sevaral laguages so you couldnt have any laguage problems. The room was also nice and clean! The location is reasonable. Value for money!

• Stayed: June 2013