“My favorite restaurant in Goreme”

Seten Anatolian Cuisine
Ranked #10 of 106 Restaurants in Goreme
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bringing you the quintessential Anatolian Cousine in a magical setup among the fairy-chimneys and the valleys of Göreme. Indoors as well as outdoors dining option with live Turkish music on select days.
Edmonton, Canada
“My favorite restaurant in Goreme”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I would highly recommend dinner at this restaurant during your time in Goreme. The food was top-notch, I couldn't have asked for anything better. The establishment and decore are great. And the view was stunning. We would have eaten here again had we not waited until the end of our trip to try it.

1 Thank Michael R

• Turkish first
Tallahassee
“Gem in Cappadocia”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Not only the best restaurant in Cappadocia, but one of the best restaurants in all of Turkey. We have eaten here once every year since it opened, and it is exceptional. The Hunker Begendi (tender cubes of beef over smokey eggplant) is the best in Turkey. The mixed mezze plate is a favorite, with substantial samples of stuffed grape leaves, circassian chicken salad with walnuts (I can't get enough!), eggplant stuffed with tomatoes (my favorite), spicy muhammara to mix with garlicky yoghurt, hummus, cheese, and more. There's plenty for 3-4 people to share, or for one person to have a wonderful meal. The setting is beautiful, the service is terrific. I just wish we were in Goreme more than once a year.

1 Thank curlygirl42
Phoenix, Arizona
“Nice dinner”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Nice setting and good quality food, nicely served. In the Sultan Hotel, for those who might have trouble finding it.

Visited July 2014
Boca Raton, Florida
“Best meal we had in Goreme”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We stayed in Goreme 4 nights, dined here on our last night and it was by far the best meal we had. Set up on a hill, it was a bit of a climb to get here, but worth it. My wife had the lentil soup, which was nicely flavored. I had roasted eggplant salad, it was standard fare. For main courses, I had a beef dish with pureed eggplant; simple but delicious. My wife had sautéed vegetables and rice, which were very good. Good service and well priced, would definitely return.

phoenix
“Loved it”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Wonderful food, atmospheric setting.. Get reservations. The wrapped chicken was great.
Wish we'd gone again!