“View, food and service.”

Seten Anatolian Cuisine
Ranked #12 of 112 Restaurants in Goreme
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bringing you the quintessential Anatolian Cousine in a magical setup among the fairy-chimneys and the valleys of Göreme. Indoors as well as outdoors dining option with live Turkish music on select days.
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Beautiful restaurant with amazing views and lovely food..Out of 3 days in Cappadocia we ended up eating at Seten twice (something we never do is to repeat a restaurant on a vacation). Its on the expensive side but the experience is worth it..And if you stay at Kelebek hotel (right next door) then you also get 10 percent discount..

Write a ReviewReviews (1,444)

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I am not going to lie, Seten is on the expensive side for local standard. But you get what you pay for.

The service was great. The waiters were attentive to details. They brought me blanket when they noticed I shivered a little, and made sure that I also have plenty of drink and bread.

I love the lamb shank so much so I went back 3 times. It's probably the best lamb shank I have ever had. Their complimentary garlic bread was so good as well. I drool just thinking about it now!

By the way, reservation is recommended (although not required), especially if you want the tables right by the window (the view is fantastic!). The restaurant is pretty popular. One of the nights I went, all the tables inside were fully reserved.

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Seten Restaurant is beautifully placed in an authentic but immaculate courtyard halfway up the hill from the town centre. It's intimate and the service is first rate. Our waiter in particular was very attentive and friendly which added to the experience.

Food was good without being spectacular. The complimentary bread and dip was happily received. And they offered a 10% discount seemingly for no reason which was very nice.

Overall enjoyed the meal and would definitely go back but Topdeck is still the number one pick in Goreme.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

The location of the restaurant high on the hill overlooking Goreme is beautiful. The food was delicious and the staff, friendly and helpful. This was the best restaurant we visited in our first four days in Turkey.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We dined here on the night we arrived in Goreme. We had travelled all day and were a bit tired. This restaurant was next door to the Kelebek Hotel where we had just checked in. The restaurant is a little more formal than other restaurants in Goreme with good glassware, linens and the like. A good and varied menu generally Turkish. Food was very fairly priced - wine a little more expensive but a good range. Would recommend to anyone visiting Goreme.