“Tasty food, good service, nice atmosphere”

Seten Anatolian Cuisine
Ranked #12 of 111 Restaurants in Goreme
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bringing you the quintessential Anatolian Cousine in a magical setup among the fairy-chimneys and the valleys of Göreme. Indoors as well as outdoors dining option with live Turkish music on select days.
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Really good appetizer plate; great value for a mix of 9 different things, all tasty.

The best food we had in Goreme, and among the best we had in Turkey.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,429)

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Seten is a lovely restaurant with some nice views (our table for 5 did not have a view) with food that is good but not great. The bread and mezzes were excellent. The main courses were good. The desserts were poor. Choose carefully from the menu. Our service was good.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

The decor and view are quite good (but, of course, all the restaurants on the hillside have a great view). Unfortunately, the food was not up to the occasion. The Manti (both cheese and beef) were not as good as what I've had at the Istanbul airport bar. We had much better Anatolian food at Nostaliji the following night.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Was recommended by our hotel, Kelebek. Food was excellent, view great, wonderful wine. It was a bit chilly so we were given wool ponchos to put on. Would have preferred to eat inside, but they did not offer any indoor seating.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

as soon as we saw the place we thought it was amazing, very nicely decorated and its somewhat a cave restaurant. it was very busy with almost full. the host took my husband and I inside and sat us at the worst table possible.
the table we sat at was basically separated from another seated table by a small iron bar so we were technically sitting with other ppl which was not at all comfortable and totally ruined the romantic image this restaurant gives off.

i ordered a shepherd salad and chicken tavuk, which does not come with rice or anything and was just overpriced. my husband ordered some soup and the sultan kebab.
after 15 mins i got my salad which was drenched in olive oil and vinegar and very tasteless, and my husband's soup was no where to be seen, for another 15 mins we tried to grab the waiter's attention. eventually my husband stood up and called for one. 5 mins later the soup was there, didn't taste good.

after quiet a long time the food came, the sultan kebab looked nice but had too much sour cream on it and my husband doesnt like sour cream (it doesnt say anything about sour cream in the menu). my dish on the other hand didnt look good at all and didnt smell good. it was very tasteless and heavily burned.

was the worst place we ate at during our 11 day trip.
was 40 TL per person, not at all worth it.

9  Thank Abeer1404