“I was really happy and thank for their kindness.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sunset Cave Hotel

and 1 more site!
Sunset Cave Hotel
Ranked #67 of 76 Goreme B&B and Inns
“I was really happy and thank for their kindness.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2011

I want to go to Cappadocia again. Really nice place and friends~~~~

• Stayed January 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Belgrade, Serbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2011

The hotel is great and the stuff incredibly nice!We arrived at 5 in the morning and thay gave us a room, without asking us to pay an extra night. The rooms are very nice, big and comfortable and the hotel itself is arranged in the Turkish style; very nice also a big terrace on the roof, from where you can see an incredible sunset!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
sunsetcave, Sahibi at Sunset Cave Hotel, responded to this review, January 18, 2011
thanks you very much for the review i hope to see you againg !!!
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2011

When my son and I arrived at 6AM, Hasan greeted us with a smile and let us stay in his warm reception area until Goreme awoke. Our room was spacious, clean and very quiet. Each morning a delicious breakfast awaited us, it was great fun meeting the other guests there. This hotel is a quick walk from the bus station. I highly recommend the tours offered as they go to many different sights that would be difficult to get to otherwise.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Quebec City, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2010

Sunset cave hotel is a small charming hotel in Gomere. The beds are very comfortable and the bathroom are very clean and luxurious. The style and the decoration fit with the mystical Cappadocia. The rooms have this romantic look. The owner is friendly and ready to help you. The location is quite perfect since it offers the best view of the city and only 5 minutes walk from the amazing view of Lovers valley. We can book tours with the hotel for cheap prices and you wont be desapointed. The breakfast are generous with fresh local bread and good turkish tea. Go to Sunset Hotel!!!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank Worldteacher30
Narvik, Norway
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2010

We had an amazing time at Sunset Cave Hotel in Goreme. First of all the view from the (big) balcony was breathtaking. Coming home an afternoon Hasan, the owner, called to hear if we wanted tea - a minute later he came up served tea and we had a chat :-) From the moment we arrived till the minute we took off he did all he could to make us feel at home - and it worked! We loved the cozy room - and enjoyed the jacuzzi. We will definitely recommend Sunset Cave Hotel to whoever wants to stay at a cozy little hotel with a perfect view over Goreme and full of hospitality!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
tbilisi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2010

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The location is absolutely perfect for sightseeing, with most major sites within walking distance or a bus station. The most outstanding part, though, was the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff. Special owner of this hotel hasan was very good people. The caffee i drank in the morning was the worst i drank in my whole life. Im very happy that i saty in this hotel.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
seattle
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2010

I needed my luggage picked up from bus station. I appreciated the owner did this but I did not appreciate that he would not tell me he had it. Apparently he thought I wanted it picked up but did not want to access my luggage. My room was at the top of the hotel up a few steep flights. I asked him for help carrying my bag and he refused to help.
I was outside his office over 20 minutes waiting for taxi the day I left and I spoke to him many times so he had ample time to tell me my bill was not settled after all but he waited until the taxi was there. There are cheaper hotels with better service.
The rooms are really hot and he will not help turn off the heat. He actually does not do much more than sleep in his office and smoke.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo