We really enjoyed our 4 night stay. It is well situated in Goreme. Rooms were really good and good value also. Remember it is actually a cave : I've never met staff so helpful as Haife and Ali. Hanife sat down and made suggestions at the start, to help us plan our visit to this amazing region. Balloon trip, Quad biking (the best), walks and the Green tour were all great fun.
The buffet breakfast was very nice.
A tip: walk back up the road to get great views of the region and a nice sunset view point (next to mobile tower).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divan Cave House is located in the old, upper part of Goreme, less than five minutes' walk from the town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and Orbitz so you can book your Divan Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divan Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Divan Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey