Highly recommended. Charming rooms nestled into the hills of Goreme with a stunning view of the enchanted fairy chimneys from the entrance. Cute little courtyards near the rooms with tableclothed tables and seat-swings. The staff is extremely warm and hospitable - they'll do whatever they can to make you comfortable. There are free walking tours, and they can also arrange short rides to the nearby valleys for free (one way). The wi fi didn't work in the rooms because of damage from a rainy day, but we could use the wi fi in the reception area - you may want to confirm that they fixed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divan Cave House is located in the old, upper part of Goreme, less than five minutes' walk from the town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Divan Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divan Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Divan Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey