Stayed 3 nights with my daughter in June and loved every minute of it. Hanife helped book us horse back riding and a rental car. At the corral they didn't take credit card and I didn't have enough cash but it was okay to pay the hotel at the end of our stay! Truly a wonderful experience the whole stay. Very nice rooms and beds, great breakfast and nice staff. Went on a hike with staff and guests at hotel on our last night and it was an unforgettable evening, everybody mingled, the staff were great people persons and we saw an amazing sunset at the end. This was a great ending to our Turkey trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divan Cave House is located in the old, upper part of Goreme, less than five minutes' walk from the town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Evoline ltd so you can book your Divan Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divan Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Divan Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey