We spent 2 nights/3 days. Not enough time and missed the experience and everyone at the hotel immediately when we left. The hotel is a cave and wonderful, clean and comfortable with a great Turkish breakfast,. By the end of our stay we had meet half the town because any time we needed to go somewhere Ali called a friend and we had a ride. The service was incredible!!! (We have stayed at several Ritz's and truly the service was better here). We lost one of our party and they went out of their way to help us solve our problem. Goreme is such a different and wonderful experience and we put ourselves in our hosts hands and they helped us have a perfect stay. Recommend the Green Tour, and ATV riding with Hitchhiker tours (who also drove us everywhere and were equally wonderful). I would come back again and again and hope to soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divan Cave House is located in the old, upper part of Goreme, less than five minutes' walk from the town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Divan Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divan Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Divan Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey