We stayed here for two nights during our trip around Turkey, where we were staying in hostels/bed and breakfasts, so this accommodation was our treat - and a treat it was. Our room was huge, wonderfully warm (important as the weather was wet and cold) with a fantastic shower. We slept like logs each night in this super comfy hotel. Breakfast was plentiful (fairly standard cold hotel breakfast spread) and the owner happily double checked bookings for a balloon flight and tour we'd arranged before we arrived. Great free wireless too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divan Cave House is located in the old, upper part of Goreme, less than five minutes' walk from the town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Divan Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divan Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Divan Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey