“Cappadocia Voyager Balloons”

Cappadocia Voyager Balloons
More attraction details
Owner description: A 16-year success story. Every flight over Cappadocia offers a wonderful scenic adventure and Voyager Balloons has one of the best safety records, having flown more than 80,000 people over Cappadocia over the last ten years. Our nine luxury aircraft are the newest, safest and most comfortable balloons available. While our safety standards and insurance coverage exceed Turkish, European and American regulations.Looking for a photographer upgrade or small balloon? Please use the code TA14 to get a free upgrade to Comfort Flights from Standard Flights
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stroller parking
Sao Paulo, SP
“Cappadocia Voyager Balloons”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Amazing experience. Very experienced pilots. We felt safe and were able to relax and enjoy it. I strongly recommend this company!

Visited September 2013

• Thai first
  • Turkish first
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Incredible Experience...One not to be missed!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Our experience with Cappadocia Voyager Balloons was truly spectacular and a unique experience we will never forget. Halis our pilot, spoke great English and was very knowledgeable, his team provided a great service from the time we booked our booking online from the time we landed our Balloon. I was really impressed with the company when I realized I left my camera in the office just as we were about to board our balloon, Halis and his team responded quickly, I had my camera within 10 minutes. This was certainly a time when one needs a camera as the views were just incredible. The crew really went above and beyond to make sure everyone was having a good time, felt safe and was able to relax and enjoy the experience. The views were breath taking and one not to be missed if visiting Cappadocia. We highly recommend Cappadocia Voyager for being professional, safety conscious, very friendly and fun to be with. Thank you Halis and his crew for a truly amazing experience, this was definitely one of the highlight of our 3 weeks of travel in Turkey.

Visited August 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Truly Wonderful!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We had to get up at 4:00am to do this so I was skeptical that anything was going to be worth this hardship. Well, it was! Our pilot was professional and fun. We felt safe and were able to relax and enjoy the amazing ride. It gives you an inkling of the vastness of this eery and beautiful terrain. If you get the chance reserve a morning with this company. You will not regret it.

Visited August 2013
imperia
86 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“exciting flight”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

it has been a fantastic experience, thanks to the pilot mr. hazim yaman. I reserved in advance a comfort flight (only 16 people) for 1 hour: the bask is divided in 4 corners and a central independent place for the pilot. the landscape you can see is very beautiful and also the view in the sky of the other balloons. the pilot vas very professional: he landed between two trees.....
drink and flight attestate. It was great all!
bellissima esperienza, cesto piccolo con 16 persone, il pilota mr. hazim yaman professionale, suspense quando ci avvicinavamo alle rocce ed in pochi secondi faceva risalire la mongolfiera: atterraggio fra due alberi.... brindisi del gruppo e attestato di volo: indimenticabile

Visited September 2013
New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nice way to see a lot in a hurry”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I'm not positive this is the company I used, but they are all pretty much the same. A hot air balloon ride is not really my thing, but I was in a rush to get out of town and it was a great way to see a lot in a short time. And most of the people on the ride seemed to find it really exciting, so if you're not the type who scuba and sky dives, rides motorcycles through the backwoods of foreign countries, it's probably really fantastic rush.. Plus, it was beautiful, there had to be 100 balloons taking off at the same time. And to reiterate, if you have to see a lot but only have a little time, you can't beat it.

Visited October 2012