“If you're visiting Cappadocia, do this!”

Cappadocia Voyager Balloons
More attraction details
Owner description: A 16-year success story. Every flight over Cappadocia offers a wonderful scenic adventure and Voyager Balloons has one of the best safety records, having flown more than 80,000 people over Cappadocia over the last ten years. Our nine luxury aircraft are the newest, safest and most comfortable balloons available. While our safety standards and insurance coverage exceed Turkish, European and American regulations.Looking for a photographer upgrade or small balloon? Please use the code TA14 to get a free upgrade to Comfort Flights from Standard Flights
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Activities for older children
Los Angeles, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“If you're visiting Cappadocia, do this!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

The balloon tour was amazing. I did the one hour tour, and you do wake up at the crack of dawn, but it is worth it. (I figure if I traveled all the way out here, waking up a little early and spending a little on this tour was only something I can do and see here, I shouldn't miss the opportunity to have this experience.) We were picked up from our hotel, had breakfast at the meeting point in town, and shuttled to the balloon site. It is a wonderful experience. The balloon pilot had a good sense of humor, and the scenery....oh the scenery was breathtaking. Don't forget a camera. You fly over Rose valley, over the cave houses, pigeon houses, and the pilot takes you pretty close to the ground in some areas (makes for good pictures) and then back up. A great way to see the valleys from a different perspective. I don't know if they do this on every tour, but they popped a bottle of sparkling wine for us upon landing. Anyway, would definitely recommend.

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Brooklyn, New York
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Amazing in every respect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

What a fantastic experience! We chose Voyager at the recommendation of a few friends and I could not have been more pleased with every aspect of the experience. Service was super professional and efficient, and the balloon tour itself was breathtakingly cool. I had a slight hesitation after the recent accident, but am very glad we decided to go forward.

Friends have said that the idea of a hot air balloon ride is scary to them, but the truth is that I never for a moment felt unsafe (and believe me, I'm no daredevil). Halis was our pilot and he was clearly very experienced and skilled, and a great guide on top of that. We dipped in and out of valleys, and floated over Cappadocia's amazing landscape, ending with a perfect landing directly on top of the balloon trailer.

This is really a once in a lifetime experience (a solid hour of ooh's and aah's) and I would not hesitate to recommend it - and Voyager in particular - to my friends and family.

Istanbul, Turkey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great service, friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

We ended in this company by Tripadvisor reviews and we didn't regret. Service was really friendly and professional, the overall experience was really satisfactory, I would recommended it without a doubt.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Cappadocia hotair balloons”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

A ride of the hot air balloons is an optional item in our itinerary which we engaged for our tour of Turkey. We are pleased that all of our 16 paxs took up the ride and what we experienced and paid for is worth the money. The view and scenery from up over looking the valley is beautiful plus there are almost a hundreds of balloons floating in the sky is a sight to behold. The lifting and the landing of our balloon is very well co-ordinated and we do not feel any fear or anxiety over it. The company that we took is the Kapadokya Balloons and it's a thumb's up for them!

Visited May 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Safe flight, safe landing, breathtaking view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

The balloon ride was awesome. The view was breathtaking. The pilot, Emre Cantemur was professional. The flight lasted for one hour and upon safe landing, we celebrated with some non-alcoholic drinks. The team was professional and i am glad i chose Voyager balloon company due to their good reputation.

Visited May 2013