“Best service - Stay as at your home”
Review of Goreme Suites

Goreme Suites
Ranked #7 of 76 Hotels in Goreme
Vitoria, ES
“Best service - Stay as at your home”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I went to Capadoccia last year with my wiffe and my son. The view on top of Goreme Valley in Sunset, the fabulous brekafast, and hospitality from owner and staff manager are unbeliveable. Beside hotel facility they provide and take you with special tour by region. The owner brought us to buy some medicine in village and helped with every request that we have done. It´s not a big hotel it seems like a Guest House. We loved it.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank capixaba_traveler
goremesuites, Genel Müdür at Goreme Suites, responded to this review, December 23, 2014
Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience with us Göreme Suites...Your recommendation and kind words are sincerely appreciated...We look forward to serving you again..My team and I are looking forward to welcome you back in the future.
Mr. Onur Sucu

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Serbian first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Going on the Turkish Trip for my wife’s 40th B-Day. We traveled around Turkey in 2 weeks and stopped in 4 regions / cities. I felt like a Whirling Dervish going round and round and here and there. It was fun. We had 2 young kids (6 & 8 yrs) in tow and luckily we had some help from my in-laws. Yes we had a gaggle of six.

Goreme Suites: We arrived in Cappadocia after 3 crazy days in the busy and bustling city of Istanbul. If you go to Turkey you must go to Cappadocia. And if you go to Cappadocia you must stay in Goreme Suites. I can’t say enough about the owner Sinan and his hotel. He is an incredible person and he will help you with everything. His hotel is a quaint, old world, beautiful hotel with modern amenities. The rooms are rustic and the finishes exemplify top notch choices that reflect the region. It is just beautiful and he makes sure you have everything you need as soon as you arrive. He and his front desk manager, Ferdi ,will ensure you are totally welcome. They will get your transfers to and from the airport. The drivers that work for them are really nice and they do speak English. Ferdi tirelessly makes sure you have food and drinks when you arrive and he does not stop his 5 Star services until you leave. He speaks English and Japanese. Sinan hired a really good person such as Ferdi that cares about his job and “ you” as a guest. He and Sinan exemplify Turkish Hospitality. This hotel is family owned by Sinan and I find that this is a fact of pride and it is instilled in his service and personality. This boutique hotel has an incredible view of the fairy chimneys that are prevalent in Cappadocia. Sinan is a licensed tour guide that speaks many languages including English and Italian. He is a ‘prolifera’ of knowledge and a historian of all the empires and religions that have come and gone in his land. He set up a tour of Cappadocia that was incredible. He packaged a deal for all of us, 4 adults and 2 kids for 2 days and that included his knowledge and guide and a driver. He took us to places that we will never forget. We saw churches in mountain sides from 500 bc and caves from 500 ad. We saw the most amazing fairy chimneys and he took us to the most incredible beautiful views. Ferdi and Sinan run a great operation and they take care of all you want to do. We went to a carpet bazaar and that is an area for carpets (but make sure you do your research before you buy and know you budget) to see carpet weavers. We also did the most incredible thing that you can do in Cappadocia; hot air ballooning. I did not think I would do this, but I did, and I did with my kids. Ferdi set this up and he even got my girls on with a reduced price. If you go hot air ballooning anyplace in the world, Cappadocia should be the place. I can go on forever but a true test of a place and recommendation for me is whether I keep in touch with the people there and I have. I will miss them and their fantastic service and great hotel. They will be most welcomed to come to visit me and my family in Canada and maybe I can return the hospitality. Rating 10!

Room Tip: we had the big family suite.. we have 2 young children and it was beutiful.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Charles R
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed March 21, 2012

My spouse and I came in early March. It was cold with a light layer of snow. Our room was cold, but the staff helped us by providing a space heater. It made a huge difference! Goreme Suites is centrally located, a five-minute walk from the center of town. Staff will help you with any day tours or activities. They also contact you ahead of time to schedule a shuttle into town. Very helpful! The front desk guy (Sorry, I forgot your name) speaks English and Japanese.

Room Tip: All rooms are great. We had the room on the main floor. You can mildly hear the reception area, whic...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 18, 2012

My friends and I stayed here for 3 nights and it was superb hospitality. Very convenient location and the view from terrace was amazing. Ferdi, the manager was so helpful. We cooked Filipino food in the kitchen and had a great dinner with the manager. He helped us in a lot of ways like calling our tour agent to confirm schedules etc. Overall Goreme Suites define perfect and warm hospitality in the lovely town of Goreme! I will definitely come back With my friends.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank Elmerptrp
bangalore
Reviewed November 28, 2011

we were a couple from india n this was our first stop in turkey. after a really long journey we we welcome with refreshing apple tea(which u cant get enuf of). they have started a new hotel called goreme inn and asked us if we wud like to shift there since the heater of our room in goreme suites was not working. this turned out to be good for us as they gave us a huge room(rare in most places in turkey) with lovely interiors n amneties. the receptionist was really sweet to us and our hotel manager yuksal was just great.breakfast was not bad especially since they made eggs to order(another rarity in turkey). basically they were very sweet and convinced us with a good deal to try the hot air ballooning which was a great experience. on our last day we had to catch a bus to antalya at 10pm and we asked them if we could use the room for a little longer than the check out time since it was freezing cold to be out for long periods. to our surprise they let us stay till 9pm with no extra charge and also were nice enough to call a taxi(which also we didnt have to pay for) to drop us at the bus stop. yuksal told us that they cannot be business people when it comes to guests and i agree. they r too nice be like that. thankyou for our lovely stay. we shall come back with our kids for sure.

Damascus, Syria
Reviewed November 12, 2011

Fantastic staff and a wonderful setting. Goreme Suites far exceeded all expectations and would definately recommend staying here.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed November 11, 2011

we seemed to have stepped into a magical place at Goreme suites. The place was quaint and cosy, the view from the room was to die for and the weather awesome. To top it all, Ferdi went all out to ensure we feel at home...to the extent of taking care of our sim card issues and booking our return flight ticket. What's special about this place is..you feel as if you are at home and not at a hotel. Even the two women who served us breakfast (sorry, I still can't spell your name right) treated us as if special and even wrapped some cakes for me to carry along. Yusuf equally willing to take us around and offer helpful tips.

My husband & I fell so much in love with the place that we extended our stay for one more day! Unfortunately, this place is so popular that it was fully booked. Ferdi arranged accomodation in their sister concern, Goreme Inn (close by). That was a huge dissappointment with impersonal staff who barely spoke english and a cold ambience

Would want to go back to Capadocchia & Goreme suites once more before I die :)