“Great blackberry smoothies”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Adelaide, Australia
“Great blackberry smoothies”
Reviewed October 24, 2011

Excellent service, the best smoothies and great food. Upstairs with good views.They even provide pashminas when the evenings are cool.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank 246Meg

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Helsinki, Finland
“Yummy carrot cake”
Reviewed October 4, 2011

I went to Meeting Point cafe several times because I'm a fan of both cakes and juices. While traveling, it is often hard to find good cake, but the Meeting Point's carrot cake is definitely one of my favourites!! The cafe has also good fresh juices and tasty milkshakes. The service was also very good. From the terrace you can watch people passing by, this is also one of the reasons I liked the place. Just bring warm clothes because it gets a bit chilly in the evenings :)

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Marianne S
Brussels, Belgium
“Respectful distance maintained, cool on a windy night”
Reviewed September 21, 2011

One of my pet hates is being overwhelmed by servers because I'm a solo traveller. I like to be left alone or at least to indicate if I would like attention. Meeting Point's staff is very hands off.

A word to the wise: nights in Goreme are cool and the wind can blow right into the top deck of this place, so wrap up if it looks like being breezy!

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank L_arriviste
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“What an awesome atmosphere”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

Meeting point is truly a meeting point. The staff are very hospitable and run by a lovely couple. He is Turkish and she is South African, thus flavours all tastes.
The service is done with a smile and the food is great.
Not forgetting the tasty cakes for coffee time, which are all homemade!! Yummy...the coffee cake is a must!!
In my 2 weeks spent in Goreme, I dined almost everyday at meeting point cafe.
I highly recommend this great cafe where the atmosphere suits all ages and moods.
Will definitely be back. Thanks to all at the meeting point cafe for making my holiday such a memorable one.

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank Aadie2000
south africa
“My favorite place to eat in Goreme.”
Reviewed August 6, 2011

I first visited Goreme in 2008 and after a long night on the bus I found myself having breakfast at The Meeting Point Cafe. It was the start of many happy hours spent in this wonderful cafe. I love the food, always freshly prepared and not expensive. I also love the range of fresh juices. Its also a good place to just sit and watch life go by.

• Visited October 2010