Spelunca Cave Suites
$131
$174
$169
Caravanserai Cave Hotel(Goreme)(Great Value!)
$40
$92
$109
$50
$49
Hills Cave Hotel(Goreme)(Great Value!)
$28
  • Breakfast included
Guven Cave Hotel(Goreme)(Great Value!)
$28
$26
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 8, 2012

beautiful cave hotel, attentive staff and amazing views. Very easy to get onto organized tours from here .. plus the hotel is very close the main drag in goreme which makes it easy to get food, go to cafes, etc. Shuttles to the airports are organized by the hotel staff .. make sure you give them your outgoing flight details when you arrive.

Room Tip: Some rooms have hot tubs .. ask for one if youre interested.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Highly recommend this hotel for holiday and honeymoon, the hotel staff as well as the manager are so helpful, also have to mention the manager's beautiful mild dog and the naughty cat who loves scratching capets with its claws.

The hotel offers booking services for all well-known day trip and night life programmes at fairly good prices, the time schedule can be flexible according to the guests' needs.

Bathrooms are spacious and well decorated; terrace view is amazing, particularly in early morning; breakfast includes various kinds of sauce, jam, and cheese

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I spent 5 days here on a tour and had a wonderful experience. The owner Ramazan was very accommodating. The staff were wonderful! I really enjoyed my room also. It was a nice surprise! The bathroom was HUGE!

I read some complaints on here about the breakfast. I found it quite delicious and with traditional Turkish qualities to it. There were also complaints about the Call to Prayer.

To those who complained, I have this quote.

"If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home." - James Michener

Travel is all about new experiences with new people, new cultures, new food etc etc etc.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 15, 2012

The room was spacious and had a large tiles bathroom. We booked a “Deluxe Cave Room”. The room included a jetted tub that is important after a day out hiking or caving. The shower water pressure wasn’t great, which may have been a problem if we hadn’t had the tub. There was a sower in the tub that seemed to have better water pressure.

We were walked through town to the Goreme Open Air Museum in about 30 – 44 minutes. Make sure you take the short walk up the hill to sunset point! Plan to sit a bit after the sunset and soak in the view of Goreme and the sounds that come up the hill.

The hotel booked Recep Yuce as our guide for the day. He is a great English speaking tour guide. He is very knowledgeable and informative. His love of history and his country is apparent. We had a private tour, at a very good rate which included a driver and car, lunch, and admission to Derinkuyu Underground Museum. Recep showed us many sites, and asked us what we wanted to see. He was very comfortable making suggestions, or obliging requests. We went to a carpet weaver at our request. I wouldn’t recommend unless you’re really committed to buying a carpet. I actually had hoped to find a carpet, but the salesman didn’t seem interested in the size, colors and patterns, I said I was interested in, and kept showing me other rugs. I know he would have showed me more when I was ready to leave, but I was ready to leave. There is a lot of Cappadocia to see, and I didn’t want to spend a whole day at the carpet store. We also went to a pottery store. The demonstration was impressive, but the pottery pieces that are in the town of Goreme looked to be essentially that same and were much less expensive. Our stay in Goreme would not have been compete without the day with Recep, as he was easy to talk to and answered all my questions about the history and culture of his beautiful country.

The staff was friendly and helpful. Make sure you allow plenty of time to review your room charges at check out as some charges are quoted in euros, and others were quoted in dollars, and you want to assure that conversions are correct.

Room Tip: Room 205 was a good location with a tub. From our doorway we had lovely view of the balloons one morning.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Waypoint
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I've spend at Spelunca Hotel the best 5 days in Cappadocia ever. I've been to Goreme before, but this time, thanx to Spelunca, I have really great mornings and evenings. Spelunca is a very beautiful place, with amazing view, great staff and really really great atmosphere. Rooms are clean and very nice, restaurant too and the terrace is perfect to spend long evenings on it, drinking Cappadocian wine. Thank you, Spelunca :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends