“Best flat white since I left NZ”
Review of Cafe Safak

Cafe Safak
Ranked #7 of 121 Restaurants in Goreme
Cuisines: Turkish, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Hi,Here are some outstanding features of our cafe:We have THE BEST espresso coffee in Cappadocia (just look at the reviews). To keep things interesting we provide daily homemade specials made by Fatma Cingitas (local of Goreme). Love our food, you'll LOVE our cooking classes, learn from the best, Fatma Cingitas, in her own cave kitchen. Enquire within the cafe. We also have daily English Newspapers available to buy/read. Free book swaps are available to take (as long as you replace with another).
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Just had the best flat white since I left NZ 2 years ago! Chilled out place with relaxed service. Iced chocolate was good too. Good place to people watch as people stroll past. Haven't had any food from the looks of the plates around seems pretty good too.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,093)

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

I stay at Grome for three days. I came here three times.it has great atmosphere n good drinks. Their mixed juice is fresh. I love their coffee latte. Their price in Grome is cheaper.

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Cafe Safak has awesome coffee! I was so excited by the long macs I had three this morning, much to the amusement of the staff. The food is delicious and fresh and the staff are super friendly, too - a great place to hang in Goreme. I would highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Delicious smoothies and milkshakes :) very refreshing in the cappadocia heat. Crepes are yummy too. Prices good maybe a little higher than other places in goreme. They have a good playlist

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Great place to get your coffee fix, and chill after a long day out in the sun. Friendly staff and great location :)