We stayed at the Dervish Cave House for 4 days and absolutely loved the hotel, setting and the lovely staff. We were fortunate weather wise to be able to enjoy breakfast in the garden every morning - there is not only the traditional fare but they will also make omelettes, eggs or french toast ...the french toast was great! It is an easy walk into the town, not too steep of a climb back. As a recommendation, we ate at the Maccan Restaurant (close to the bus station) on several occasions, the food was great and the staff so nice...if you like spicy food try the ?Adamanin kebab...yummy! We also enjoyed the balloon ride arranged through the hotel - all went smoothly! The manager of the hotel (Camal) was very friendly and helpful.....we wanted to go for a walk in the valley and he nicely offered to drive us out to the starting point and we then walked into town. On our departure day he also drove us to the bus station for our trip to Ankara. Overall, we highly recommend the Dervish Cave House, we had a most pleasant stay in a most interesting part of Turkey!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey