We stayed only one night as our Turkish friends could not take time off work to stay more nights. The hotel is located up a hill within easy walking distance to the shops in downtown Goreme, hence allowing one to have a good view of the area.
The hotel manager, Camal (pronounced Jammel) - a soft spoken gentleman, has a very professional, genuine and friendly attitude, and speaks fluent English. As we had our own vehicle, he gave us a fantastic tip of going about seeing Cappadocia in the 2 days. We are truly thankful for that as we thoroughly enjoyed Cappadocia.
Our room was large and cosy, and the bathroom with spa was awesome. Water pressure was excellent and the bathtowels were large and 5 star quality. The pricing of this boutique hotel is very reasonable and is definite value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey