We could only spend a night at this cave but we tried to make the most of it! Our host Ibrahim reached out to me as soon as we booked the hotel and he was kind enough to arrange a pick up from the airport. Once you are there, they will take care of you and make some great recommendations on how to spend you time there.
You need to visit this place for the experience of spending a few nights in a cave and this hotel has some beautiful rooms. On our way to Dervish Cave house, we made some stops to drop other travelers and were not sure what out hotel will be like but we were pleasantly surprised by Dervish Cave House!
The breakfast though was not one of the best we have had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey