I stayed here with a girlfriend of mine in June/July and we were overwhelmed by how lovely this small little hotel was. Dervish Cave Hotel is without a doubt the best place to stay in Cappadocia. Upon arrival the attentive staff took our bags and provided us with a delicious apple tea on the terrace as we looked out over the centre of Goreme. We were lucky enough to have our room upgraded to a suite as well, which was spacious, clean, comfortable and cool inside which was fantastic given the scorching hot heat outside. One of the best elements of our stay was the hospitality of the staff, not only was the service impeccable, the staff also offered fantastic suggestions to eat out and took us on guided walks up to the sunset ridge. The price point of this hotel is extremely well priced and it is definitely worth a visit. Staying at Dervish Cave Hotel definitely made the stay in Cappadocia even better than we could have imagined.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey