it was my third accomodation in dervish cave house.. this time I stayed in no 11 which room is family suite with my lovely girlfriend. and I learnt that the hotel innovates their rooms and make them bigger.. my first staying in th hotel it was only 8 rooms. but now 21 rooms and each room more comfortable than others.. each room has their own beauty and features. mine was 11 and it was so lovely to have kind of room like family suite.. when you enter the room, you feel you are in a cave and with staff behaviours you feel you are like at home. this is the important thing for me to feel better and better.. definitely I recommende that awesome place with also responsible and special price. last thing I wanna say that staff (cemal, ibo and others) was informative and nice person in this awesome placa.. I will never and ever forget this hotel and Cappadocia.. Thank you more and more...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey