Everything about this hotel was good to great. The courtyard with the great view, the cave rooms which were in fact very nice and modern, and the owners were fantastic. I mentioned it was my son's birthday - they got him a cake. I mentioned a restaurant I had read about - they directed me to a better one. The included made to order breakfast and buffet were great, plus it's an easy walk into town, close to a convenience store. The Dervish provided a great experience all around, and I really wanted to stay a few more days!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey