We stayed 2 nights and really like the room and location of the hotel. Good breakfast with lots of options for hot food. The staff were knowledgable, warm and helpful. They knew the sites and were to eat good local food. 2 of the cousins who mange the hotel also flew the balloons and it was reassuring to climb into the ballon of the man who we saw that morning at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey