“excellent”
Review of Dervish Cave House

Dervish Cave House
Ranked #37 of 77 Hotels in Goreme
Reviewed February 8, 2013

necessarily have to go to this hotel.I'm sure you will love it
hotel is beatiful, the rooms are very clean, the staff is very sweet, the scenery is wonderful

I and my boyfirend loved to Cemal Yıldırım :)
We'll come again

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I was in the Dervish Cave House with my friends for a few days. They invited me there and it was a big surprise! Hotel in a cave - unusual idea. During my stay I could feel the real Cappadoccia atmosphere. I can highly recommend it for everyone who like uncommon places.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Capodaccia we went to the last month, our hotel is very clean, nice, staff friendly, the room was excellent and very important to me was that the center of the town of Goreme. When I went to Capodaccia stay strong Dervish Cave House.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We stayed dervish cave house because of my friend he recomend us and than we choose and we were so happy to choose that place. They were very helpfull and kind to arranging our holiday make best
Anythink else ı can tell to the travellers dont forget to join balloon ride with pilot Cemal he is at the same time manager of the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 31, 2013

To all those who wish to travel to Cappodoccia, the Dervish Cave House is an excellent hotel. Just a small walk off the main street in Goreme, it's a great value. The rooms and baths are spacious. Plenty of room, comfortable beds, clean towels, aircon, tv, etc. The hotel will set up any sightseeing you want - hot air balloons, day trips to Derinkuyu, etc. But they will also help if you want to do-it-yourself with local maps and calling taxis, etc. Hot and cold breakfast included. A central lounge to enjoy the view and a drink. It was the perfect place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Kapadocia is very nice and exotic place! I really recomend it!!! Very beautiful scenes, amazing people, nice food and strong tradition! One of places that need stay in our "must do" list. Don't forget the ballon flights and the caverns they're awesome.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have chance to stay in the Dervish Cave House for 4 beautiful days. All I can say it was the best experience to stay in the cave!! i did really enjoy! The staff was very friendly, caring . It's worth the money you spend there. I definitely advise this hotel to those who is looking for one.

• Stayed: October 2012