My husband and I stayed here last weekend. The eating/social areas both indoor and out are well laid out (tastefully designed) and a good vantage point from which to view the surrounding hills of Goreme. The hotel is elevated above the central area of the village and we were immediately taken in by the view. Our room in the hotel was spacious and comfortable, and also well designed. The bathroom was a bit too dim for our tastes but I guess this was supposed to be atmospheric or romantic or something.
We spent a relaxing three days at the Dervish Cave House and admittedly upon my arrival I was a bit stressed from my travel in Turkey. The hotel is actually very un-hotel like (more like a zen retreat). Dervish, the owner, is very accommodating and patient. He answered all our questions and offered his help freely.
The breakfast spread at the hotel was incredible. I ate some of the best cheeses and pastry there (better than that offered at our hotel in Istanbul, which was good)). The place is a value for the high quality of accommodations, the breakfast, and the personalized service you receive. I highly recommend this place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey