I spent two nights in Dervish Cave House last week and it was fantastic! The hotel is very clean, charming, warm and very romantic. If I come to Turkey again, I'll come back for sure!
The staff were very nice, the booked for me the transport from the airport and all the tours in Cappadocia. Everything was very easy, and I just had to enjoy my time there!
Very good breakfast, the French toast were delicious!
If I were you, I wouldn't have any doubt to chose this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey