We enjoyed our trip to Cappadocia, partly due to our stay at Dervish. Our room is comfortable for a party of 5. The bathroom has a heater to dry small items of clothing, which is convenient. The breakfast was good (prepared by Cemal) and Mr Dervish was very patient and helpful in arranging tours for us. He even drove us up a small hill to view the beautiful scenery during sunset. We loved our stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey